Contrast orange stitching classically styles dry selvedge denim jeans in a dark, clean indigo wash with a slim, tapered fit. Raw denim is stiff at first, but will soften with time and wear. Those in the know suggest sizing down and washing very infrequently. That will allow the denim to conform to your shape and take on the personal wear lines and fading unique to you.
- Slim but comfortable through seat and thigh.
- Tapers slightly below the knee for a narrower leg opening.
- Denim will stretch with wear.
- 34" inseam, 15" leg opening, 10 1/2" front rise, 14" back rise (size 32).
- Button fly closure.
- Five-pocket style.
- 100% cotton.
- Dark dye may transfer to lighter materials.
- Made in Macau.